victoriavane

The Horse Whisperer
Nicholas Evans
Midnight in Your Arms
Morgan Kelly
Far in the Wilds (A Spear of Summer Grass 0.5)
Deanna Raybourn

Brie's First Day of Submissive Training (Brie, #1)

Brie's First Day of Submissive Training (Brie, #1) - Red Phoenix ***THIS BOOK IS NOT ROMANCE***

Although I am NOT an erotica reader, I was very curious about this series after meeting the author at a recent conference, so I decided to give it a go.

The story is a woman's introduction into the world of BDSM. As to be expected, it is sexually adventurous, extremely explicit and a bit shocking at times, but also well written and engaging.
This first book is purely about sex although the heroine later develops a romantic relationship with her chosen Dom.

This is the first in a series of short novellas that the author has recently compiled into one volume
[b:Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center|16164966|Brie Learns the Art of Submission Submissive Training Center (Brie, #1-9)|Red Phoenix|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1353595598s/16164966.jpg|22008790][bc:Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center|16164966|Brie Learns the Art of Submission Submissive Training Center (Brie, #1-9)|Red Phoenix|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1353595598s/16164966.jpg|22008790].

Recommended only to those who enjoy erotica.